>Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #15 " A Childs Year "
Welcome to Week #15 of the CCCC (Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge). Last week Paula at More Than Favors hosted the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #14 – Indie Art. We will be alternating weeks. This week the Poll and the Mr. Linky will be here. Don’t forget to vote for Next Week’s Cartridge. The Poll is over on the right hand side. Now on to the Winner from the 14th CCCC! This person will have an entry into the Cartridge Giveaway on May 3rd which will be ” Groovy Times Cricut Cartridge ” .
Random.org selected #14 Barb from barbshobbyhighlights.
Congrats Barb, you have now won an entry into the Cartridge giveaway on May 3rd.
So Far the Winners for April are:
CCCC#12 – Esther – For the Joy of Creating
CCCC#13 – Marla – It’s Craftini Time
CCCC#14- Barb – Barbs Hobby Highlights
Now on to this week’s Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. Theses Cartridges were picked by our followers… The Cartridge this week is A Childs Year!
Here are Mine and Paula’s Projects:
Here Is Paula’s Patriotic Card:
A Child’s Year – Cricut Cartridge
Cloud Patterned Paper
And Here is Mine:
Cricut Cartridge-A Child’s Year
My Minds Eye-Tres Bella Paper Stack
Buttons, and Doodling
If this is your first time tuning in here is how this will work. Paula and I will alternate weeks posting the challenge. Last week Paula posted the Challenge and this weeks its me. There will always be a poll up on the right hand side where you can vote for the cartridge that you would like us to use next week. The Challenge will run from Monday – Sunday. On Monday’s along with our winner we will post the New Projects! I hope you will Join us!
Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don’t have a Blog just email me your project at email@example.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday May 1st (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. If you do not have the challenge cartridge, you may make something with a similar cartridge.
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!