>Pink By Design " Design Team Call "
Pink by Design distributes Stamp Sentiments and Images
We are looking for:
As a Design Team Member, you will receive: Advance releases of stamps!
Pink By Design, Design Team Members are required to:
• Dedication to a minimum of (2) blog posts per month, posted on both the Pink by Design Blog and their personal blog. More personal blog posts are GREAT!
• Use Sentiment, Background and Image Stamps• Dedication to your personal blogs which means keeping them fresh and mentioning/linking Pink By Design products (we will do our best to promote you personally as well which is a win-win for everyone). Keeping them fresh and new is important.
• Involvement with social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Facebook at minimum is required. This is the future for the industry and plays an even bigger part now than publications.
• Participation on messageboards including the new Pink by Design Messageboard. • Optional…Teaching experience. We are expanding our marketing efforts and the best way to do this is by demonstration and teaching. • Another great plus is video tutorials…..and step-by-step projects featuring Pink By Design products.
• Members will also complete special projects as requested by Pink By Design to be used for sneak peeks, magazine submissions, trade shows, catalogs, promotional items, and various other venues.
Interested applicants should send the following in a single email:
1. Name, address, daytime & evening phone numbers, and email address (USA, Canada only) Current and prior Design Team Members welcome to apply!
2. Please indicate that you are applying to be a Design Team Member
3. Short biography
4. Links to any on-line galleries and blog
5. Link to Facebook/Twitter Pages
6. List of other design teams in which you are currently or were previously a member. NOTE: Members are encouraged to be on other design teams (except for competing stamp companies.)
7. A brief paragraph stating why you would like to be a member of our Design Team.
8. Three example projects (layouts, cards, altered projects paper crafting projects, etc.) no larger than 150k each – Make sure to list any special stamping techniques used and list the Pink By Design products used.
NOTE: We encourage all types of crafters to apply, as well as all skill levels from beginner to advanced. You are not required to use Pink by Design stamps for your application however, that is preferred so we see how creative you are with our products. Anything else you want us to know about you…..what sets you apart from the rest?
Please submit the above information to email@example.com by June 1st, 2011.
No late entries will be accepted. The new Design Team members will be announced on my Live Ustream the first week of June, and announced on the blog the next day.