>CCCC #22 Tags, Bags, Boxes and More
Posted by tatteredtime
Welcome to Week #22 of the CCCC (Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge). Last week Paula at More Than Favors hosted the Accent Essentials Cartridge Chaos Challenge #21. Paula at More Than Favors and I will be alternating weeks. The Next CCCC on June 27th will be posted on her Blog. This week the Poll and the Mr. Linky will be here. Don’t forget to vote for Next Week’s Cartridge. The Poll is over on the right hand side. Now on to the Winner from the 21th CCCC! This person will have an entry into the Cartridge Giveaway on Tuesday July 5th!
Random.org selected #1 The Winner is: Shannen from:
Shannen, you have now won an entry into the Cartridge giveaway. This month’s cartridge is yet to be announced.
Now on to this week’s Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. The Cartridge was picked by our followers… The Cartridge is Tags, Bags, Boxes and More!
Here is Paula’ s Adorable little box:
Cricut Cartridge ” Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More ”
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in ” Vintage Photo”
Crafters Scrap Paper
Here is my quick little tag:
Cosmo Cricket ” Odds and Ends ” Paper Stack
Tim Holtz Distress Ink In ” Vintage Photo “
Recollections Black Pearls
We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
If this is your first time playing along, here is how this will work. Paula and I will alternate weeks posting the challenge. Last week Paula posted the Challenge and this weeks its me. There will always be a poll up on the right hand side where you can vote for the cartridge that you would like us to use next week. The Challenge will run from Monday – Sunday. On Monday’s along with our winner we will post the New Projects! I hope you will Join us!
Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower.
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it).
3. If you don’t have a Blog just email Paula your project at email@example.com and she will link it for you.
4. Leave a Comment.
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Sunday June 26th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well).
6. If you do not have the challenge cartridge, you may make something with a similar cartridge.
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!